Monday 22 October 2012

A Little Sunshine


The sun is hiding again under a blanket of rain clouds.
That's ok, I can make my own sunshine.
This banana sucker was probably the best tasting sucker I've ever had.
Along with those oatmeal cookies and crockpot chicken noodle soup.
Those were fun to eat too.
With watching those little fingers and toes that come along with a big personality.
And lots of random cuddles.
But what I'm most grateful today is for my loving husband.
Also known as Derek.
Who got up with our baby boy last night after I tried and tried and tried to get him to sleep.
He just seems to have that magic touch and extra patience.
That makes our baby boy fall asleep.




5 comments:

Alexandra Zakharova said...

:D wanna taste it too!!!!!!!!!!!
have a fabulous time!

Best wishes, Alex
www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

Bhushavali said...

Its been years together since I had one... I should get one now!!! I used to eat a lot of these in childhood. You've gotten me into it again... :)
Glad you came across my blog and left a comment dear.
Do follow too if you like, by GFC, FB, Bloglovin'.. :)
FASHION PANACHE BLOG

Jessica said...

i actually used to hate bananas but then somehow i love them now...weird!

Jessica
http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

meme-and-he said...

you two make a great team :) It's the little things, right?

Anonymous said...

cute yellow,brightly like a sun ;)

saphira-t